We are an international scale-up providing data analytics tools for the telecom industry. Our solution is based on a suite of user-friendly apps that embed high level analytics in the day-to-day life of our clients. We currently focus on two operational teams: Sales and Distribution and Network investment teams.
Meet your new team : the Sales team
We drive revenue growth across the group. We’re having the time of our life pushing our amazing solutions sales globally applying the methods of leading SaaS companies. We travel the world to meet CEOs, CCOs and CIOs of large enterprises. We educate these leaders on the amazing value and best practices of our big data apps. Every day is a new challenge; we contact and meet new clients, land up to multi-million deals and build engaging client relationships.
As the Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for executing B2B demand generation programs and managing related processes and technology. You will help plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns, maintain the company’s marketing automation system, implement lead management best practices, and measure performance. You’ll get to work closely with members of the sales & marketing teams to execute campaigns and build the sales pipeline required to achieve the company’s revenue goals. This is a hands on role requiring daily tactical execution, with room to grow and expand your marketing skillset. The role reports to the Chief Commercial Officer.
More concretely, you will:
- Develop and manage creative inbound and outbound marketing campaigns that contribute to sales pipeline
- Work with the content and creative responsible to develop campaign assets such as landing pages, emails, webinars, banners, etc.
- Be the in-house expert on our marketing automation technology stack and employ best-in-class operational processes. Own the associated vendor relationships.
- Constantly improve lead management, lead scoring, email marketing and nurturing programs
- Create strong alignment between sales and marketing processes
- Implement conversion optimization strategies such as AB tests of offers, landing pages, etc.
- Develop & maintain key performance indicators (KPI) and dashboards to track program performance
- Go “out there” to tell our story to the market (fairs, events, meetups, webinars, etc.)
- Solid experience in B2B demand generation
- Evangelist temper
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Odoo CRM, or others
- Outspoken personality with strong convincing skills
- High process orientation with strong analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
- Master Degree in Business or Commercial field
- Native English is a plus
Work with us
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows. You will quickly see the impact of your work on our products and our clients
- We value participative management and autonomous teams: your input and ideas will drive the product and architecture vision with that of your colleagues
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday