We are an international scale-up providing data analytics tools for the telecom industry. Our solution is based on a suite of user-friendly apps that embed high level analytics in the day-to-day life of our clients. We currently focus on two operational teams: Sales & Distribution and Network investment teams.
Meet your new team : the Sales team
We drive revenue growth across the group. We are having the time of our life pushing our amazing solutions’ sales globally. We travel the world to meet CEOs, CMOs and CIOs of multi-billion companies. We educate these great leaders on the amazing value and best practices of our big data apps. Every day is a new challenge; we contact and meet new clients, close multi-million deals and build engaging client relationships.
As a Sr. Account Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with the main players in the Telecom sector, focusing on our innovative CapexRiaktr product. You will be in charge of large accounts in Europe and beyond. Your aim is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships. Being an agile communicator, able to influence senior executives is your second nature. Finally, you will be responsible for achieving the sales and strategic account targets.
- Initiate interest at the highest level of telcos organisations (CMO, CFP, CEO, Director of Strategy)
- Sell CapexRiaktr Value Proposition – capex savings oriented (Mobile, Fiber, Copper, Wifi)
- Navigate through large enterprises stakeholders and understand complex procurement buy in process
- RFIs & RFQs bid manager – collaboration with Riaktr professional services & engineering team
- Develop account to different OPCOs – understand internal politics
- You are a seasoned commercial expert with solid hands-on experience in selling complex software & services solutions in a B2B environment
- You thoroughly understand the Telecom landscape, with a focus on network Capex
- You have successfully managed and grown large accounts at an European level
- You have a solid track record in reaching or exceeding your sales targets
- You have a keen interest in technology and analytics
- You have clear and structured communication and feel at ease when interacting with senior execs
Work with us
- You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday
- You’ll have a unique opportunity to travel and discover the world- we all have a strong sense for adventure and discovery