What is benefit management?
The art of monitoring the performance of network investments over time. In short, it maximizes the strategy by better reflecting the potential of future investments
How does benefit management work?
- Perform post-mortem analysis
- Asses the performance of past investments
- Adapt the strategy accordingly
For the case of Riaktr’s client the use of lean benefit management resulted in a gain of 8% additional ROI in the roll-out of their second deployment wave.
Enjoyed this infographic? You might also enjoy:
- “Smart Capex case: The Impact of copper switch-off on Capex investments”
- You can embed AI in your team’s workflow
- Lean Benefit Management: Increasing ROI
About the author
Product Manager for Smart Capex
Head of delivery for Smart Capex