As a software company, the pandemic will not impact the work we perform for our clients, even though all Riaktr employees around the world are now working from home. Thanks to the digital nature of our solutions, our supply chain will not be disrupted, and it will not affect ongoing product licenses and deployments.
Our team has a great deal of experience working internationally and in a digital environment. Our software has been developed so that deployments, in coordination with the local team, can take place remotely through a VPN. The same goes for business and technical support of active licenses. When necessary, we are also prepared to conduct training remotely, thanks to our digital training material.
Due to the seriousness of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are putting in place additional safety measures to protect our employees and clients, and prevent further spread of the virus.
No Riaktr employees have tested positive to the 2019-nCoV at any of our offices in Belgium, South Africa, or Brazil. However, since we take the health of our clients and team members very seriously, all team members are now working from home.
In addition to the above, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Since the beginning of March, we have asked any staff who have traveled to any of the affected areas in the past 14 days, or who have family members who have done so, to communicate with HR and self-quarantine in their homes.
- We are following all government-issued travel advisories, particularly in the affected areas.
- We are actively instructing all employees who have reported or present any of the symptoms potentially associated with the coronavirus to follow the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health.
- We are switching to remote deployments and support and implemented new procedures for remote meetings and project management.
- We have provided the team with educational material and self-sanitizing techniques to prevent further spread of the virus.
Our team is fully prepared to support the needs of our clients, and we are confident that the new precautionary actions will not impact any ongoing or future projects. Despite the seriousness of the pandemic, we at Riaktr are more united than ever, and we remain committed to caring for one another as well as our communities.
For any questions related to our precautionary measures please contact firstname.lastname@example.org