We are an international scale-up providing data analytics tools for the telecom industry. Our solution is based on a suite of user-friendly apps that embed high level analytics in the day-to-day life of our clients. Today we focus on two operational teams: Sales & Distribution and Network investment teams.
Meet your new team
The Professional Services (PS) team brings our cool products to the client. We deploy our solutions everywhere in the world and we witness our product’s impact on the field. Every day, we mix IT, business and project management; we install and configure our products as well as we train our client’s teams. We are also key in making them adopt the product and generate value with it. Delivering real impact is our ultimate goal. You will learn to work with very different cultures and enjoy discovering great countries.
In this role you will provide technical support to help the PS teams during the implementation. Each deployment is different and it can be a source of bugs discovery or limitation of the products. As the S&D product specialist, you will diagnose and fix the bugs and help the deployment team to overcome the issues. You will also propose improvements and code optimizations to make the deployments more efficient from a product perspective. More concretely, you will:
- As the last level of support, assist project teams in identifying and solving product related deployment issues.
- Fix infrastructure and data processing related issues.
- Work closely with the development team and bring solutions to the issues identified.
- Propose code improvements and optimization that will be included in our products.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team.
- You are able to manage multitasking and to work on many project at the same time.
- You are pragmatic, solution oriented and stress resistant. You have good Time management and prioritization skills.
- You are detail oriented with a good big-picture view.
- You are able to identify opportunities for automation.
- Important tech skills: OS – Linux (RedHat/CentOS) / Shell, PostgreSQL / SQL, Scala / Spark, Docker.
- Nice-to-have tech skills: MongoDB, Python, Airflow, Elastisearch, Kafka, API REST, NodeJS, Jira.
- You have a technical academic background and are fluent in English.
Work with us
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows. You will quickly see the impact of your work on our products and our clients
- We value participative management and autonomous teams: your input and ideas will drive the product and architecture vision with that of your colleagues
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday