We are an international scale-up providing data analytics tools for the telecom industry. Our solution is based on a suite of user-friendly apps that embed high level analytics in the day-to-day life of our clients. Today we focus on two operational teams: Sales & Distribution and Network investment teams.
Meet your new team
The Professional Services (PS) team brings our cool products to the client. We deploy our solutions everywhere in the world and we witness our product’s impact on the field. Every day, we mix IT, business and project management; we install and configure our products as well as we train our client’s teams. We are also key in making them adopt the product and generate value with it. Delivering real impact is our ultimate goal. You will learn to work with very different cultures and enjoy discovering great countries.
As Delivery Project Manager and Customer Success Manager, you will be in charge of the roll-out of one of our solutions while leading an extremely talented team. Your role will be key in the success of our roll-outs, in keeping a high client satisfaction and in the expansion of Real Impact Analytics. You will report to the Global Head of Professional Services.
- You will be involved in all phases of the customer life cycle and be end responsible for the account from a delivery perspective
- You will organize the roll-out for one of our solutions at multiple clients in parallel and be in direct communication with top-executives of our client
- You will monitor the evolution of the deployment, follow-up budget and resources
- Once deployed, you will monitor the usage, return on investment and overall customer satisfaction
- You will be the link between the client and the Real Impact Analytics management, sales, product and delivery teams, making sure that all stakeholders are aligned
- You will be coaching a team of bright, talented big data consultants
- Up to 50% of your time will be spent at the client’s premises, however you will fully manage your agenda
- You have demonstrable experience in a project management role in IT delivery
- You have a consulting background and are able to relate with clients at executive-level
- You are people oriented and like to coach junior team members to reach their full potential
- You are pragmatic, have good analytical capabilities and are not afraid to go into technical details if necessary
- You own a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Business Engineering or Computer Sciences
- You are fluent in English
Work with us
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows. You will quickly see the impact of your work on our products and our clients
- We value participative management and autonomous teams: your input and ideas will drive the product and architecture vision with that of your colleagues
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday