We are an international scale-up providing data analytics tools for the telecom industry. Our solution is based on a suite of user-friendly apps that embed high level analytics in the day-to-day life of our clients. We currently focus on two operational teams: Sales and Distribution and Network investment teams.
Meet your new team : the Sales team
We drive revenue growth across the group. We’re having the time of our life pushing our amazing solutions sales globally applying the methods of leading SaaS companies. We travel the world to meet CEOs, CCOs and CIOs of large enterprises. We educate these leaders on the amazing value and best practices of our big data apps. Every day is a new challenge; we contact and meet new clients, land up to multi-million deals and build engaging client relationships.
As Sales Advisor, you will work to constantly up-level customer service and make Real Impact Analytics the obvious choice. Not being easily discouraged and knowing how to be politely persistent is key. We expect you to be relentless in your defense of the customer experience. We are always trying to create “big fish” opportunities. You will prepare thoroughly and wade through a lot of information, contacts and leads in order to put yourself in a position to land the big accounts.
More concretely, you will:
- Map stakeholders, define and execute account plans
- Create high volume of activity by engaging the clients over the phone
- Drive new client aquisition
- Lead the RFP/ RFI processes
- Documenting daily activities in our CRM and perform accurate forecasts
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline goals, as well as defined team goals and objectives
- You are a sales expert and have a solid hands-on experience in selling software, services and technical products in a B2B environment. SaaS software experience is a strong plus
- You have a proven track-record of successful software selling in a B2B environment
- You have already open a new business area/ territory
- You have clear and structured communication and are able to influence C-level executives
- You have worked for start-ups or fast growing companies; you thrive in a fast-changing environment
- You have an interest in analytics and Big Data solutions
- You have a taste for adventure and are happy to spend 40-50% of your time abroad
- You are fluent in English and Spanish and, ideally, French
Work with us
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment, without rigid processes & long approval flows. You will quickly see the impact of your work on our products and our clients
- We value participative management and autonomous teams: your input and ideas will drive the product and architecture vision with that of your colleagues
- We care about outcome, not effort so you will be fully responsible for managing your time and workload
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other everyday